Protein Chocolate-Peanut Butter Smoothie













Top | Bottoms (similar) | Shoes (only type of workout shoe I wear)



I am so excited to share with you all my obsession with my protein shake. I have been drinking this shake for about 4.5 years. No joke! Riley doesn't understand how I have not missed a breakfast without this smoothie. I am obsessed. It took me a sec to find the best protein (for me) and the best peanut butter. But I am confident I have nailed it down. I seriously crave this every morning and have to stop myself from making one for lunch and dinner too!

It took me a bit to find the right protein that wouldn't make me feel sick or didn't have tons of additives in it. Plus, I needed something that made up for the protein I wasn't getting with being vegetarian. I felt like some where to sugary tasting, or had that chalk taste to it or had to many fillers. Orgain Organic Protein is seriously THE BEST!!!! I've only had the chocolate flavor but I am dying to try the other ones (there's a pumpkin spice flavor out right now!) I love that it's all organic, no sugars added and it's vegan! 

Also, the key to not make it taste chalky is peanut butter powder! I've tried a few powders and by far Crazy Richards is the best!!! I've used normal peanut butter, organic, all natural and it will still have a chalky after taste. But Crazy Richards Peanut Butter is THE BEST! it has the right consistency and gives it a more sweet taste. Plus, it's all natural

Definitely let me know if you try it out! I absolutely LOVE this smoothie! It's also great for toddlers/kids just cut your protein in half and do about half of the peanut butter. Lemmon devours this stuff! 

No comments